Monday, April 25, 2016

Happy Monday

First of all - meet Oliver.  He joined the Prugh Crew on Saturday. He is the cutest Goldendoodle EVER and is 7 weeks old. He loves his furry duck and napping. 

I am sorry I didn't update last week, it was super busy but Madeline cleared the Methotrexate at the 48 hour mark and we headed home late Thursday night. She was so happy to sleep in her own bed, it was truly a miracle. I didn't even believe the nurse when she came in to tell us. Ha! 

Tomorrow we will head back to the hospital for what should be the last chemotherapy treatment. I can't believe it's here. I almost can't think about it too much. Please pray that her blood counts are high enough, that she doesn't suffer any side effects, and that we get home on Friday. We have tickets to see "Wicked" on Friday night. I had the tickets before she was even diagnosed, so the timing could be perfect and what a special way to celebrate the end of treatment. 

As always we are so very blessed by all of you. Please keep praying, thinking good thoughts, and wearing those MadelineStrong bracelets and t-shirts. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment